Contact and help
Charged according to your mobile plan
Customer service available Mon - Sat, 8:00 - 20:00
VIA ARCIVESCOVO CALABIANA 6
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I contact the Sales Department?
- To contact the Sales Department, select the contact topic from the menu and complete the form on the Contact website.
- What can a customer do if their shipment is lost?
If your package gets lost or is delayed, please report this to our Customer service team at 02-89982282 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
We will reply back to you as soon as possible.
- What happens if a package is damaged or stolen?
- If your shipment has been damaged or stolen, please contact our Helpline immediately at 02-89982282 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- During which hours is the helpline available?
- The helpline works from Monday to Saturdays between 8:00 and 20:00.
- How do I contact the Customer Service Department?
To contact the Customer Service Department, please call the Helpline number: 02-89982282
or via email email@example.com
Telephone numbers and other contact details are available on the Contact website.
- What is an InPost Parcel Locker?
- InPost Parcel Lockers are a system of postal deposit boxes, which can be used to collect packages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - conveniently, along the way, at a convenient time.
- Is it safe to provide my phone number?
- The protection of your personal data is very important to us. When providing postal services, we are required to maintain postal secrecy, which includes, among other things, information provided in posted items, data on entities using postal services, and data on the fact and circumstances of providing postal services or using these services.
- How can I suggest a place for a new Parcel Locker?
- If you know a place where our Parcel Locker should appear or you are the owner of such a place you can fill out the form on or web page
- How do I collect a shipment from a Parcel Locker?
- When shopping on-line, choose Parcel Locker delivery. Enter your phone number and e-mail address and select the Parcel Locker which is in the most convenient location for you.
- Who can collect my shipment from a Parcel Locker?
- The shipment can be collected from a Parcel Locker by anyone who knows the phone number to which the parcel was sent and has the pickup code / QR code that we have sent by e-mail / SMS or display This means that if you don't have time to collect your shipment, you can pass this data on to a trusted person. They will be able to pick up the package for you. In this case, we consider such a person to be authorized to collect the shipment.
- How can I collect a parcel using a QR code?
- You can collect a shipment faster using the QR code sent in a message. All you have to do is select the parcel pickup option on the Parcel Locker screen and then bring the phone screen with the received QR code closer to the reader. The locker will open and you can retrieve the parcel!
- How can I check on my parcel?
- You will receive a confirmation of sending in an email
- The Parcel Locker is broken and does not work. What should I do to collect my parcel?
- If a Parcel Locker is unavailable or damaged and you cannot pick up your shipment, be sure to report it to our customer service. It is available between 8 am and 8 pm, at the following number: 02-89982282
- Which are the maximum parcels’ dimension I can send with InPost?
- With InPost, Locker or InPost Point, you can send parcels till a maximum of 25kg and dimension of 41x38x64 cm. All the space you need a step from your home!
VIA ARCIVESCOVO CALABIANA 6