Contact and help
Charged according to your mobile plan
Customer service available Mon - Sat, 8:00 - 20:00
VIA ARCIVESCOVO CALABIANA 6
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I contact the Sales Department?
- To contact the Sales Department, select the contact topic from the menu and complete the form on the Contact website.
- What can a customer do if their shipment is lost?
If a shipment is lost, the Customer may file a complaint by phone or by completing the complaint form.
The Complaint Department will respond immediately to every customer request and provide an answer. If you do not receive your shipment on time, please file a complaint via the InPost Helpline at 02-89982282
- What happens if a package is damaged or stolen?
- If your shipment has been damaged or stolen, contact our Helpline immediately at 02-89982282
- How can I file a complaint?
You can file a complaint in three ways:
- via the form on the Complaints website
- by calling the InPost Helpline at 02-89982282
- by mail to the following address: email@example.com
- During which hours is the helpline available?
The helpline works from Monday to Saturdays between 8:00 and 20:00.
Additionally, the Helpline for Parcel Lockers is available on Sundays and public holidays between 8:00 and 16:00.
- How do I contact the Customer Service Department?
To contact the Customer Service Department, please call the Helpline number: 02-89982282
or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone numbers and other contact details are available on the Contact website.
- What is an InPost Parcel Locker?
InPost Parcel Lockers are a system of postal deposit boxes, which can be used to collect packages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - conveniently, along the way, at a convenient time.
Parcel Lockers are usually located in easily accessible places: near shops and gas stations. The full list of currently operating Parcel Lockers can be found in the Find Parcel Locker tab.
For more information on how to collect or send a package using a Parcel Locker, see How to collect a parcel from a Parcel Locker and How to send a parcel from a Parcel Locker.
- Is it safe to provide my phone number?
- The protection of your personal data is very important to us. When providing postal services, we are required to maintain postal secrecy, which includes, among other things, information provided in posted items, data on entities using postal services, and data on the fact and circumstances of providing postal services or using these services. Your data in our systems is secured in accordance with the highest IT security standards.
- How can I suggest a place for a new Parcel Locker?
- If you know a place where our Parcel Locker should appear or you are the owner of such a place you can fill out the form on or web page
- How do I collect a shipment from a Parcel Locker?
When shopping on-line, choose Parcel Locker delivery. Enter your phone number and e-mail address and select the Parcel Locker which is in the most convenient location for you.
The list of Parcel Lockers can be found on the Find Parcel Locker website.
Method 1: Collect with a QR code or with a pickup code.
- Who can collect my shipment from a Parcel Locker?
- The shipment can be collected from a Parcel Locker by anyone who knows the phone number to which the parcel was sent and has the pickup code / QR code that we have sent by e-mail / SMS or display This means that if you don't have time to collect your shipment, you can pass this data on to a trusted person. They will be able to pick up the package for you. In this case, we consider such a person to be authorized to collect the shipment.
- How can I collect a parcel using a QR code?
- You can collect a shipment faster using the QR code sent in a message or in the application. All you have to do is select the parcel pickup option on the Parcel Locker screen and then bring the phone screen with the received QR code closer to the reader. The locker will open and you can retrieve the parcel!
- The Parcel Locker is broken and does not work. What should I do to collect my parcel?
- If a Parcel Locker is unavailable or damaged and you cannot pick up your shipment, be sure to report it to our customer service. It is available between 8 am and 8 pm, at the following number: 02-89982282
VIA ARCIVESCOVO CALABIANA 6